Macquarie has one of the most generous scholarship programs in Australia, providing many opportunities each year to international students to undertake studies here
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University was the third university established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. The university is also known as a public research university
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are worthy for these grants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for PhD, MPhil, and MRes Y2+PhD Bundle degree programs at the university.
- Scholarship value/duration/inclusions:
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
All World Countries Except Australia and New Zealand.
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
• Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
• Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
• Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter, and commencement may not be deferred.
• Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students/scholarships